Sunday, February 27, 2011

writing with Damian

The other day I was writing a very suspenseful scene, where the two main characters are walking through an abandoned (maybe) house to claim it as their own, when I realized it was getting dark and difficult to concentrate on my computer screen as it was the only light in the room. I got up to flick on the light and get a  drink of water. I have dark blue carpet, and my hallway is always dark- even during the day. I opened my office door, clicking on the light as I started to leave and suddenly my black cat, Damian, thundered past me in the hallway! He scared the absolute crap out of me. It was awesome, and I had to call my sister. 
I am now fighting a lovely head cold and can't seem to form a coherent thought. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment