Wednesday, February 16, 2011

zombies

It's time to start back up with the writing. I have placed everything on hold to promote and publish Choice, then my gramps died, and now I have to get back to the actual writing part of this process. The part that I actually enjoy. I have been tinkering on some of the books, but haven't seriously sat down and concentrated solely on one book. Zombie War: The Beginning is my short story. At least it is starting out to be a short story. We will see where Sarah, the main character, takes us. Right now we are both leaning more toward a short story. Hopefully it will be finished, complete with edits, by July. That's my goal.
After Zombie War comes out, I am hoping to have some type of inspiration for Changed. For some reason I am totally and completely blocked for the second installment of the Origin's series. Grr. It will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment