Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zombiezzz

I love this short book. I know I should because I'm the one writing it, but I honestly love it. The gore is just what I have needed lately, and I love the escape and release I have by writing and editing it. So much fun! I sent it to my sister to read (she's my editor), and she couldn't get past the second page. She made her husband read it, to see if it tamed any, and he told her that she could probably read the second chapter, but that was it. I have thought about taming it many times since then, but can't bring myself to eliminate any of it. I just like it too much. Two more chapters to bring it to a nice close and I'm done. I will have to do my edits myself <eeek!> and hope for the best! My goal is to have it written by this weekend, and available by next weekend. We shall see......

No comments:

Post a Comment