Thursday, March 3, 2011

busy

I've been working on Zombie Wars; and I have to tell you, I love it. It is exciting, gross, and really gory. I have also been getting very helpful feedback for the writing, as well as for the blog. I am working on all of these things while still trying valiantly to maintain some semblance of a life. I am still not willing to let go of that yet. ;)
I also decided that I needed to do something drastic. So.... I donated my hair to locks of love. I still have some atop my head, but a whole foot is gone. I feel naked. It is the shortest my hair has ever been. I feel a wonderful sense of contentment, that while I feel weird, at least there will be a child out there who can feel a bit better about themselves.
Now back to the murderous crazed zombies. ;)
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment