Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally

I am finally unblocked from writing Changed! I think I had enough of a break from this story and that Natasha has finally accepted her fate. I have been trying to start this story for months now, only to get blocked and hate what was written. If I can't get through it, I can't expect anyone else to either. Last night I was able to write four pages. This is epic for what has been previously done. We are starting in a whole new way, attacking the issues from a different angle and finally, finally enjoying the ride.
Tonight is my Friday. I hope to write on my whole five days off and make some serious headway into Changed. Zombie War is entering the editing stage, of which I am seriously excited for. It is so much different than my (adult) paranormal romance series; it was a joy to see that I am capable of venturing out of the sensuality that so many have told me they love from me.
What a positive, wonderful night it was to finally rejoin Natasha on her journey. I hope others enjoy her story as much as I do.
Happy Monday and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment