Thursday, March 10, 2011

In a rut

It has been a while since I posted here and I suppose I should say something. Truth is I am totally and completely in a rut. I have not been able to type out the last chapter of Zombies and am stuck on what to do for the cover. I think I am obsessing about that and it is halting the creative flow. Anyway, I have been unable to write anything of substance for a week. I am frustrated and want things to flow again.
Maybe I will sit and paint tomorrow after Red Riding Hood. Get something down on the canvas to see if that is what I was looking for, create something, even if it sucks. I can always do another.
I unfortunately won't be doing any painting now; I had a horrible, yet entertaining night at work last night and just want sleep. I hope to be out of this mental block and still publish Zombie War by the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment