Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So close

I'm so close to publishing I can taste it- and it's yummy! The final edits were amazing. I have a few small tweaks, things that didn't work after I edited, and one more read-through and we should be good to go. I can't wait! I think the release date of May 1 for Zombie Wars: The Beginning is completely feasible. One of my favorite beta reader's read it last night and yelled at me. She absolutely loved it, and wanted more. She said that I had to write a second one to this to continue on with the story. She could see the action unfold in her mind, and she loved it.
I love when people are asking for more; especially when I didn't have a cliffhanger. It's awesome. I am so excited about this book coming out I can hardly contain myself! I think I have improved as a writer with everything I have been learning from Choice. I love that as a writer, I have the freedom of learning and growing and experimenting with different writing styles. I love being able to apply this to my writing, as well as my day-to-day living. I love writing.
It's a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment