Tuesday, August 23, 2011

allergies

I have awful allergies that have been kicking my tail for three months now. I've had my first case of hives in 24 years. They were the worst case that the nurses I work with had ever seen. Joy. Finally, after three months of itching, bitching and basically begging for someone to skin me, I have some relief. Steroids can be wonderful things. :)
I've been able to write more, not be so exhausted, have a ton of energy, and function like normal-for me. It's bliss! If I wasn't so busy, I think I may actually be able to reach my target publish date for October, but as it stands, I don't know when I'm going to have time to write in the next month. Grr. Hopefully things will work out. I'll hear back from the songwriter's attorney in a positive manor, find time to write, get edits back, format, and have it out before Halloween. Oh yah- and stay relatively healthy for the remainder of this year! I hope I hope!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment