Tuesday, January 10, 2012

so annoyed

It's probably just me, but I'm seriously getting annoyed with Smashwords. It's one of the places I publish my books, and I like the quality of eBooks they put out and their strict guidelines, but I've been trying to fix the autovetter errors on two of my books for a while now and can't figure it out. I've reformatted, eliminated my table of contents, and have been trying to resubmit the changes for three days. All I get is this stupid loading icon. So annoying. Also, I wish they'd update the style guide to include macs. Microsoft Word is so much different with a mac that when I follow the guide I get all screwed up.
I'm tired today and whining. Sorry. I couldn't get to sleep today and then my husband worked late so it freaked me out when he wasn't home 2 hours after he normally gets here. I haven't had more than 4 hours of sleep and now have to go work with psych patients. He also came home and informed me that he may be getting a temporary lay off in the next week or so, unless things pick up drastically at work. I'm stressed out and wishing things would start getting better.
Top it off with my oldest cat scratching one of my friend's faces this morning and making her bleed, and I'm seriously annoyed with life today. Things have been going so well, I guess it's past time to have a bad day. After all, bad days help build character, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment