Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday

It's my husband's birthday today! Happy Birthday to him! He's working and we're not doing a darn thing for him this year. I feel bad, but after a certain year, it's kinda pointless to celebrate every birthday, unless you have kids. We don't. We have cats. They don't really care if it's our birthday or not, unless they get treats. lol.
He doesn't really care about his birthday, never has in the twelve years we've been together, but I love being able to celebrate birthdays with people. I think they're fun. Anyway, he's older today, and I'm very glad to have been able to spend the past twelve years with him, watching as he's grown into the man I always believed him to be. Love you babe! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Well, Happy Birthday to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! He ended up having a good birthday. I got him half the set of Zombie knives. He's really into the whole Zombie Apocalypse thing. :) On Friday we went to one of his friends to a big celebration of a wedding and two birthdays. He had a blast getting drunk with the boys and I was DD. :)

    ReplyDelete