Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Created

Created, Book Three of Origins of the Supernaturals
Kindle
Nook

Four hundred years ago, my life was destroyed. Everything I knew and loved was obliterated as my powers surged for the first time. My family, my home and my life were taken from me, in flames.
I was transformed against my will into an abomination, a dizzien of hell to forever walk the night, a vampire. For four hundred years I've walked this earth, the painful screams of my family a constant reminder of the monster I am.
I've never known love, or the gentle touch of a man. The only respite from the agony of my existence was the three hundred years spent with Stephan. Although, once She came, I was again tossed aside, shunned and ignored.
Never again!
I'm done with being condemned, suffering for the consequences of something I didn't know I was capable of. It's time I lived.
My name is Victoria, and this is my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment