Tuesday, March 12, 2013

snow

To those of you who follow me should already know my views on snow. I love to look at it, but HATE driving in it.
That being said, I do understand the importance of the cold, wet stuff to our climate. We need it in order to have things grow and to keep the plants moist during the hot, dry summer. We haven't had nearly enough snow this winter. Heck, it's barely made it into being cold this winter! I've actually had the AC on a few days in January!!! That's crazy!
I keep hearing my friends whine and complain about the buckets and buckets of snow falling onto their yards, canceling school and work because of the hazardous weather, and all I can think of is, "send it to me!!!" I don't want to have to deal with the horrific fires this summer. I'll take ALL of the snow that has you so bothered and while I may gripe a bit, I'll appreciate every drop that falls from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment