Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

What a crazy year it's been! 

My husband sent me on a much needed and appreciated vacation in January, where I was able to visit my claimed sister and spend a day in New York City. We saw Wicked on Broadway, spent time in Central Park after dark, saw the Statue of Liberty, and I devoured half of an authentic New York Pizza. In February, I got together with someone to help with marketing, and while it was an interesting experience, it's not a relationship I'm continuing in the upcoming year. April saw the end of my healthcare career, much to my relief, joy and terror; along with the birth of my grant writing career and continuation of Novel writing. Three Anthologies, and two novellas were published this year, with progress on Convergence, the 5th in the Origin's Series. New friends were made, old friends were lost, and peace began to settle in the Booth house. It's been a crazy adjustment not only to be working from home, which is much more difficult than people realize, but to also relearn to live in the daytime.
While there have been struggles and challenges this year, I'm hopeful and excited to see what the future holds.
I'm so grateful to have experienced this year with you all and can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!
How have you grown this past year? What do you hope for in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment