Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Crazy life

Life sure likes to throw curveballs, doesn't it?
I've been very anxious and excited the past few weeks in preparation of seeing my Gram for the first time in 14 years. Minus the normal frustrations I expected for the weekend, we ended up having a wonderful time getting to know the new versions of each other.
Now that my life is back to it's normal chaos, I should be able to get on here more often. The goal is to pop by at least 3 times a week.
While my family was visiting, the cats had to change their routine. They enjoy change about as well as someone likes walking on legos. Now that things are back to normal, I get to deal with the 3 a.m. catterwalling as they remind me of how difficult their lives were over the weekend. Cats. Sigh.
In writing news, I only have 2.5 books to finish going through for the glossary/timeline to help me with Convergence. I've also read over the 50 pages I have written, and they're not as horrible as I'd originally thought them to be. I think I'm going to write it a bit differently than I'd originally thought, and am finally starting to get excited about this book. If things keep going this well, hopefully I'll have 2 books out this year. That'd be amazing. I'm also looking into how to make all the books audiobooks, so for those of you who would rather listen to them, keep checking on me. We'll get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment