Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cats

As you may or may not be aware of yet, I have 9 cats. I've only actually met one other person who has more cats than I, and she has 17. I couldn't even fathom that many cats. I actually think that 9 is bordering on insanity.
Lately, my lovely children have started this incessant fighting thing. It feels like every time I turn around, I'm cleaning someone up from a fight, or breaking one up. It's driving me mad.
Then they turn around and snuggle with me, making me feel like a pile of dung for getting mad earlier at them. Yesterday, Princess tried to kill Orion. She was then hunted by mommy, squirted, and tossed into the bathroom for time-out. She mostly avoided me for the remainder of the evening. Today, she's lying on my arms as I attempt to write, purring and enjoying the occasional petting and ear scratching. I have a picture of her looking oh-so-sweet and innocent below.


No comments:

Post a Comment