Thursday, September 25, 2014

Changes

For those of you following me on FB, you already know that I've begun to work with Blue Harvest Creative to revamp the books. What you may not know is the major overhaul Zombie War is getting. It will no longer be a trilogy, but a single book in three parts. I'm SO excited for how it's coming, and I know you will be as well.
For those of you who already have the Zombie War Trilogy- CONGRATS!!! You have a FIRST EDITION copy! You should feel special. They are no longer available for purchase, and you can brag to all your friends how you read them first - you lucky duck you!
For those who have been waiting - be patient. The wait is almost over and you will be able to snatch your copy of the completed (trilogy?) book soon!
I can't wait to share the updates and the re-vamped version of Zombies with you. Updates will be posted as I receive them.

Another thing, I've been doing a lot of soul searching this past year. I've been working on Convergence, but am not certain when it is going to be released yet. It's not finished, and I want to make sure I'm completely happy with it before sharing it with you. I'm sorry for the delay, but I refuse to put out a book I'm not pleased with. I know you understand and I appreciate your patience with me on this. I've been doing a whole lot of reading lately and have decided that for the foreseeable future, Tuesdays are going to be dedicated to Review Days on this blog. I hope you enjoy and appreciate the reviews.

You guys are awesome and I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment