Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Seven Years & Sterling by Dannika Dark

5 Stars
LOVED this book. I feel like I stepped into the middle of the series at times, but not so lost that I couldn't understand what was going on. The story was fun, believable, and had me wanting more, I may read the Mageri series before continuing the Seven series, but I honestly can't wait to read more about the Weston Pack. If you like werewolves, romance, and excitement, pick this book up. You won't regret it.
 
5 Stars
This is the second book I've read by Dark, and I'm starting to think all of her writing is phenomenal. I loved this book and didn't want to put it down. If you like supernatural and flat-out good storytelling, pick up this book Scratch that. Just grab the whole series. Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment