Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stone Guardian, Stone Embrace, Cage King, & The Rooftop by Danielle Monsch

5 Stars
Such a good book! Captivates you from page one and doesn't let go. Tera is beyond the perfect male and the whole story is just - puts a say grin on your face. Love it. Whatever happened to the creature Larissa's dad saw at her birth, I wonder...


5 Stars
HOTT!! I love Terak and Larissa. This short story was smokin' and adorable. I want more of them!



5 Stars
I think I've found a new favorite author. Danielle doesn't fail to hook you in on the third Entwined Realms book. She lures you into her intriguing world and leaves you craving more - always more. Eh and Nalah are fun, believable characters that have you continually loving this series - even if you miss hearing more about Tenak and Larissa. I can't wait until the next novel is out!


4 Stars
Not as awesome as the others, but still great foreplay. I'm anxiously waiting for what's next. How to Fallon and Reign end? Do we ever learn more? Is she strong enough to tame the beast? Argh!




No comments:

Post a Comment