Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Alpha's Search

3 Stars
I absolutely love reading books from across the pond. The differing language between American English and English is so fun. This book was very meh for me. While it had potential, I feel as if it went flat. It was great that she was FINALLY told her past, instead of "just trust me, I'll protect you." At least then, the reader understood the relationship and attraction. The fact that he gave up so much and was so in tune with her needs was sweet, if a bit annoying. I would love to know what happened to her, but am irritated that I have to get a whole other book just to get to that. The end just ended. Didn't leave you satisfied, just frustrated. It's a good shifter book, and great for the hopelessly romantic, but for me, meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment